- Assessment of Sales Data, examine daily, monthly, quarterly and annual sales to identify sales patterns for areas that require improvement, comparing actual sales data to revenue projections & expectations.
- Market data assessment including competitor analysis.
- Development of forecasts, projections & reports illustrating expected sales and the potential effects of new strategies to aid management decision making.
- Development of forecasts & predictions to determine potential revenue effects of various proposals.
- Identifying target markets with analysed sales data to assist marketing in campaigns to determine how to best set our company apart from our competitors.
- Sales budget & cash flow management including future budget development and ROI.
- Market, industry & client performance, competitor research, trends, market research to assist the company to increase revenue, eliminate weaknesses and assist to reach sales targets & goals.
- Assisting in improving customer relationships and decreasing sales barriers through sales data analytics.
- Analysis of quantitative data to sales funnel flows.
- Forecasting of industry shifts, patterns and / or seasonal changes.
- In-depth market / industry research
- Assist with Marketing & Sales strategies.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to learn quickly, especially new software programs.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills:
- Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, in order to create a clear and communicative environment with the Sales team and other co-workers, as well as writing sales reviews and reports;
- being able to speak confidently and articulately in front of a group of Sales professionals, conveying complex information to a broad audience;
- being capable of translating financial and mathematical jargon into non-technical terms for explanatory purposes; and
- being able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Being resourceful, energetic, driven, structured, and displaying a strong desire to take initiative.
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a sales focused environment:
- Multitasking; being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- being proactive and goal-oriented; and
- being able to handle time constraints when deadlines are approaching.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving capabilities, and detail-oriented:
- Identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner; and
- being able to gather, monitor, and analyze all types of quantitative and qualitative data into sales reports.
- Dynamic, high energy individual, self-motivated, and result-driven.
The ideal candidate should have obtained a college or university degree in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration. Industry specific Sales experience, from 2 to 5 years in similar positions, is considered an asset for any applicant, as well as demonstrated skills using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project) and expert knowledge in CRM systems, sales forecasting software, and database management.
*******Salesforce Administrator Certification is a minimum requirement.********
R20 000 – R30 000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 – 16:30
Location: Zwavelpoort, Olympus, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa